Glycogen for healthier and younger skin
With increasing age the body's own supply of energy through glycogen decreases. An external glycogen delivery positively influences the energy supply of the cells.
Mirexus is a canadian company that provides a new and sustainable source of vegetable produced glycogen for use in personal care. PhytoSpherix® represents a natural form of the body's own glycogen, a natural energy storage derived from GMO-free corn.
Click here to download our new anti-aging skin care formulation
This unique raw material was discovered by scientists from the University of Guelph, Canada and is produced in Ontario from locally growing raw materials.
Learn more about the new innovative Active PhytoSpherix®:
- In addition to increasing cell metabolism, PhytoSpherix® stimulates hyaluronic acid production as well as collagen production of the skin.
- PhytoSpherix® provides long-lasting hydration enhanced by use of hyaluronic acid.
- In-vivo / in-vitro studies demonstrate efficacy.
- Simple application and processing
- PhytoSpherix® is water-soluble, non-ionic, compatible with other ingredients and stable in a broad pH spectrum.
- The recommended use concentration is very low: 0.05 - 0.3%
- COSMOS approved
Another active Ingredient in our formulation is Repulpami® ER. This Ingredient is a 100% natural blend of white Hibiscus and Baobab fruit extract. Repulpami® ER gently stimulates the contraction of the facial muscles with a non-toxic Botox effect.
Click here to see the new TER Chemicals skin care formulation!
Visit us at the in–cosmetics 2019 in Paris, booth C 80. If you have any questions or requests, we are happy to help you with our products and application knowledge.